Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream

Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream



When I first saw this Nivea face cream something attracted me towards it. Maybe it was all the fancy ingredients and claims on the packaging, who knows but I decided to try the cream out anyways, to see if it could beat my love towards Simple's face cream (which I reviewed a few weeks ago). The cream comes in a typical Nivea style jar and contains 50ml of product. Upon first appearance it doesn't look like any fancy or different from any other Nivea face creams. 
 
Before I opened the jar I expected a light and not too heavy face cream but my expections were let down. This cream is a bit on the heavy side for me. It's easy to apply to the skin but it leaves a oily and heavy kind of feel to it like rich moisturising creams do after it's sunk in to the skin.
Overall this cream hasn't wowed me and it doesn't feel any different to another Nivea Visage cream that I. I really don't like the fact that it's heavy and makes my skin feel a little oily afterwards. I may give it another go in the winter to see if my mind changes if not then I will probably give to my husband to use as it would probably suit his skin type better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copy protected by Beauty Glamour and Sex

(Distribution or copying data over any site or any community (Facebook Page) without providing any link of this blog is protected.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detector
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Like Beauty and Glamour Tips

Random

Recent Posts