Thursday, August 11, 2011

Find Suitable colour contact lenses

Find Suitable colour contact lenses

 I was wondering about which (colour) colour contacts lence could fit me? I know that this is a stupid question, because most of u don’t even know me in person, but you can give me some tips by looking at my eyes(?) When I was in Kristiansand (on summer vacation) Diana wanted to buy a colour contact lense for me, but I was very scared because it hurt so much when I last used them. We were in the store for almost an hour looking at different lences, but hell no I couldn’t make up my mind, and poor Diana had to stand there and wait for me. As you can already guess, we came out of the store without any lense. I have been thinking about buying some colour contatcs lately. Since I will soon be fixing my hair, and school is right in the corner. So please give me some tips about which of these coulours would fit me. Thanks.
Blå - Magicon ClassicGrå - Magicon SupremeBrun - Magicon SupremeGrønn - Magicon Supreme
 I am going to miss my patra so much:) It’s been a long journey of having you on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copy protected by Beauty Glamour and Sex

(Distribution or copying data over any site or any community (Facebook Page) without providing any link of this blog is protected.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detector
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Like Beauty and Glamour Tips

Random

Recent Posts